Zinc #2 - Liquid Mineral
Liquid zinc is an easy way to support healthy immune function.*
Zinc is essential for immune function, growth and repair of the body and is a co-factor of over 100 enzymes.*
Want to test your own mineral levels? Learn more here.
Specially formulated to:
- bypass absorption problems from dysbiosis or a pathology
- pass into circulation faster than tabs or caps
- offer a therapeutic dose at less cost than pills
- is not as cumbersome when divided doses are required throughout the day
- has no need for breakdown from a chelate
- is easier for a child to swallow
- offers the option for a high dose in a small volume
- contacts stomach acid faster and easier than a pill
Purified water, zinc sulfate, potassium iodide as a preservative.
As a mineral supplement, add 7 drops in water or juice daily, or as directed by a licensed health care practitioner.
Minerals taken in liquid form are more readily absorbed in the body. Using the Liquid Mineral Taste Test Instructions gives you the ability to taste them and then take only the ones you need.
Yes, however if the child is taking other supplements or medications, we recommend speaking with your health care practitioner. Since the dosage is measured in drops, the dosage is easily adjustable.
A pinch of Vitamin C can be added to our liquid minerals as it helps to make the minerals more bioavailable in the body.
Our liquid minerals are ionic. Ionic minerals dissolve in aqueous solution (water), while colloidal minerals are suspended in aqueous solution.
None have ever been reported to us.
They can be taken on an empty stomach but, we recommend taking them with food.