TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) Supplement
Full DescriptionTUDCA is a bile acid naturally formed in the body that supports the digestion and utilization of fats and oils and demonstrates neuroprotective benefits.*
TUDCA supports digestive ability by supporting healthy fat metabolism and breakdown as well as proper nutrient absorption. It is also supportive to cellular and mitochondrial health.
However, the human body only produces small amounts of TUDCA (or tauroursodeoxycholic acid). In a healthy person, digestion re-circulates some 95% of the body’s bile salts. Poor diet, decreased liver function, and certain medications can impair this process. This is where supplementation is key.
Why Buy BodyBio TUDCA?
Quality matters. We don’t use fillers or additives. There is no way to achieve the powerful benefits of Tudca without strict internal and external quality control. The raw materials of BodyBio Tudca undergo extensive testing for the presence of mold prior to encapsulation. BodyBio’s Tudca supplement is free of wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy, artificial colors, and resins.
- Supports the digestion of fats and oils*
- Promotes a healthy microbiome with healthy biodiversity*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response in the GI tract to help prevent leaky gut*
- Helps reduce cellular stress & protect DNA*
- May address fatty liver, biliary cirrhosis and hepatitis*
- May be effective in supporting neurological concerns*
- Assists in clearing toxins*
- Stabilizes the cell membrane*
- Works with other bile salts to prevent premature cell death (apoptosis)*
- Eases stress on the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) to improve protein folding*
- May provide neuroprotective benefits.*
- May help regulate the immune system*
- May affect genetic expression and mitochondria*
- May dissolve gallstones before they are completely formed*
- May cause liver and muscle to be more sensitive to insulin (High insulin sensitivity helps cells use blood glucose more effectively, which can help reduce blood sugar.)*
Specifically formulated to:
- Support digestion*
- Support the liver*
- Neuroprotective support*
Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, rice flour, gelatin (capsules)
1-2 capsules with food, unless otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
Supports intracellular cholesterol (which you cannot feel but it’s good to know)! Aids in digesting fats and helps support healthy bile blow.* You may notice that taking after high fat meals helps with digestion.
Supports insulin sensitivity, increased liver function & promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the microbiome for decreased inflammation.*
Brain support – TUDCA works as a “chaperone” to interrupt protein misfolding to overcome neurological concerns.*
Recommended dosage is take 2 capsules per day or use as directed by your Healthcare Professional. 1750 mg is the tolerable upper limit for most and can be used as a therapeutic dose for as long as one month. TUDCA is suitable for those without a gallbladder.
If you’re wondering about when to take TUDCA, we recommend one to three times daily with meals. It may be taken with or without food. We recommend taking it with food to support absorption. If your gallbladder has been removed, taking it with food may aid in digestion. Research shows TUDCA's benefits occur anywhere from one to six months of daily use.
TUDCA supplements are generally considered safe when taken in the recommended amounts. Some have experienced diarrhea when taking more than 1500 mg daily, which is not recommended. There are no other reported TUDCA side effects.
The TUDCA supplement is encapsulated and does not have a taste.
Research shows TUDCA's benefits occur anywhere from one to six months of daily use.
During and after, yes. Using TUDCA at the same time as drinking alcohol or for rehabilitative effects after drinking has been shown to potentially protect the liver. However, attempting to "pre-load" TUDCA before drinking is strongly discouraged.
BodyBio's TUDCA is not derived from bear bile, bull bile, or the bile of other animals.